IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT WHILE ON YOUR PERIOD?? please help!!!

ok so I dnt have a "regular" period.BUT 4 the month of JAN AND FEB I started and ended on d same day (4days). So in March I started on the same day as JAN and FEB (THE 9TH) and ended in the mornin of the same day(12TH),in the morninof that day I was not bleeding nemore and I had sex dat same afternoon,aftr I was done I started 2 bleed again but very light.and I thought 2 myself I couldn ge pregnant I thought I was still on my period. so 4 THUR,FRI,SAT,and SUN, I was having unprotected sex at least 3 to 5 times a day.I looked it up on the internet it says, "the sperm stays alive in ur body up 2 seven days, if u end ur period within those 7 days and u ovulate ur goin 2 get preg.ok SO I ALWAYS ovulate be4 my period and b4 this period I was ovulating. and now its been less than those 7days my period is completley gone and i am OVULATING AGAIN!! THE 2nd time this month.... do u think I am preg.??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• take a test but yes u can get prego on ur period
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• God, I hope not.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• OK... I know this is very confusing.. but, here it is. You can get pregnant on your period, but it your cycle has to be very irregular for that to happen. Also, for the sperm to stay alive, you need to have "fertile" cervical mucus. If your cervical fluid isn't fertile, the sperm will die within a few hours. Many women think they get pregnant while on their period, when in actuality they are experiencing "ovulatory bleeding" which happens in some women, but not all... hope this helps!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 2:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2009