WHAT WILL YOU MISS

WHAT WILL YOU MISS ABOUT BEING PREGNANT? I HEAR ALOT OF WOMEN SAY THEY HATE BEING PREGNANT AND THEY CANT NOT WAIT UNTIL THEY HAVE THEIR BABY. WELL BESIDES THAT BEING PREGNANT ISNT ALL THAT BAD ITS WONDERFUL THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU WILL MISS WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR BABY AND YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE. WELL I THINK I WILL MISS THE PAMPERING OVERALL AND THE ATTENTION AND FEELING MY BABY MOVE AND TALKING TO MY BABY AND STUFF LIKE THAT.....bUT I CANT WAIT TO FINALLY GET TO SEE MY OWN FEET AGAIN OH AND YEA MY PRIVATE I FORGOT HOW SHE LOOKS LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think mine is the movements every time i get pregnant i cant wait to feel them move
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• the movement, the nurturing, the feeling of knowing they are always safe. It was the greatest experiances of my life.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• the movement. I'll probably keep up with the late night soothing talks with the baby even when its not in my belly, but if not then I will miss those to, lol
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 10:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• With my first, and I can say the same about this one, I will miss the feeling of a life growing inside me, I will miss watching them move from one side to the other, the hiccups you can feel, and the sudden kick when you are around a loud noise that shows you they were startled. Feeling the baby kick and move when it hears a familiar song, and of course singing to the baby, But i like holding my angels and singing to them, Keep them safe in my arms when they are startled and watching them grow and change into beautiful young woman.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Ya I know what you mean I haven't seen my private and feet in forever! I forgot about them!!!!!! But seriously I will most of all miss not having a period for 9 months. That was great! Also I will miss feelin my baby movin around. For some reaason I think I dress cute while I am pregnant it seems the clothes just fit better. But I can't wait to see my little girl when she finally gets here!!!!
    jacudra

Answer by jacudra at 11:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i miss knowing how safe and secure she was inside my little bubble. and i think i looked cute i miss that. having a reason to eat lol. im havin baby fever right now now and just wanna be pregnant again!!! oh and laying down with my shirt up and watching my belly flippy flop
    Anonymous

• Everything. I miss everything about being pregnant. If we could afford it I would get pregnant again now. It is amazing.
    tcross

Answer by tcross at 11:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• for me it was being able to continue sleeping regardless of whether or not my baby was doing the same. I also missed the movement. I actually struggled with the birth of my son because it felt more like a seperation than a reunion. I missed him desperately when he wasnt in the same room with me and it was just really difficult for me overall. I also miss being able to wear tight fitting clothes and the belly that protrudes is cute rather than the post baby blubber which is not so cute under neath EVERYTHING I own including maternity clothes lol
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think im goin to miss everything but im mostly goin to miss the worry-free sex
    Antoniosmommi09

Answer by Antoniosmommi09 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2009