Is ovulation painful??

Today my right hip was hurting bad, I though I could have been prego cause DH and I are trying for our second. I knew it would be too early to test cause its only been two weeks, but I decided to use one of the ovulation predictors I bought two weeks ago. And I am ovulating, is it normal for it to be painful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Everyone is different. Some people hurt while others don't. As for me it hurts. I cramp and my sides hurt.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 12:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It can be, but if you don't normally hurt when you're ovulating, then it's probably something worth going to the doctor about.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• there is some discomfort with some women when they ovulate,, I am one who can tell when I,m ovulating,, I get a little discomfort on my right side where my ovary is, its kind of a sharp pain but not real bad. A lot of women dont get ovulation symptoms, I feel fortunate that I can, maybe thats when you are ovulating so try to concieve when you have that feeling.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2009