do u think its wrong?

i am pregnant with my 5th baby and im very happy about it and so is my hubby we don't have tons of money but we do things at home and never asked for money from no one so we do just fine bills get paid there is plenty of food and my kids got nice clothes. My grandmother in law and my family witch my mom came from a big family of 16 children... they think i should give my baby up what gives them the right to say that? Do u think its wrong? its our last child too by the way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They don't have a say.... and why would they say that? unless they don't want another life to give gifts to during holidays and stuff..... I don't know just my thoughts.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• They dont have a say and its none of their business anyway. As long as you can take care of the kids do what you want.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I don't think they have a right to say that at all. It's really not their business as long as the children are being taken care of and have what they need. I think it was VERY wrong of them to say that. I think its GREAT you want to have a big family. And if you and your hubby are happy then great. If that was my situation I'd say to myself, "I'm happy. Screw the rest!"
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• tell them to shove it! Its none of their business to tell you how to plan your family. Ask your grandmothe rin law which one of her children she wished she would have given up. Thatll close some mouths rather quickly
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Wow I just can't imagine a family member saying this! They have such big balls!! Sorry but I would tell them to kiss my ass and that they need to mind their own! If you thought their opinion mattered you would have slept with them! So sorry you are going through this!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My aunt raised five children on her husband's enlisted miltary salary. They never took assistance and the children never went without. She was a master of budgeting and was a domestic goddess in my opinion. A lot of family members said they never should have had that many children, but it is just different strokes for different folks. They were happier with home cooked meals than constantly eating out. She enjoyed making clothes for her babies and shopping for deals when they got older. They are a happy, tight-knit family. If you can support your children and balance your budget even on your limited means, by all means go for it. Only you know what is best for you and your family.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• my mom told me i should get rid of this one because im young & inexperienced. sometimes people outside of the ones that matter (you & your SO) think they know whats better for you. you seem to have things under control. dont worry about what they think, they do not have the decision in this. good luck & congratulations!!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2009