Husbands Suck!

I work like alot of other mom and who are pregnant I'm 21 weeks.. So today when i was leaving to come to work we didnt have anything for me to bring for dinner and i didnt have time to stop for anything because of road construction. I work 2-10 and my boss asked if he could get me anything before he left at 5ish. I said no because my WONDERFUL husband said he was gonna get us dinner in a little while.. (our daughter was taking a nap) So I kept texting him and blah blah and he decided not to get us dinner and just live on snack junk food all night.. IM at a job that i cant leave and i work alone so no one is here.. My husband doesnt think its a big deal and doesnt even care that im starving its almost 9 pm my last meal was this morning and he wont get me anything.. Is this rude or what?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 10:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• RUDE? Just straight out inconsiderate! He probably doesn't realize!!! Doesn't mean anything about your relationship, but I think he was just tired, or lazy.... we al have our days!! OOPS.... sorry baby.. should make it better. Stop on your wy home, and make him smell a burger from your picking. he'll feel cheatd then!!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Some men are just buttheads, My daughters father was like that, multiplied by like a thousand, but if it was him sitting at work waiting on food, I never would have heard the end of it, I would have been lazy and selfish, I left him, lol..
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• bastard.... make him run on a treadmill for 8 hours with no food or water... then he'll know how it feels to be a starving preggo... what a jackass. My husband ALWAYS ALWAYS made sure I was well fed adn rested while pregnant and has tried to do so post baby but its not as easy
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think it is lazy and he is neglecting your needs and the baby that is growing inside you needs as well.... Can also be considered abuse... I would have talk with your husband and let him know that, that was not acceptable.... and you felt like he was neglecting you in is duty as a husband.... put it gently though. Men are big babies!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• he could of got u something and then ate junk for him self !
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Also i get off at 10 PM and where we live everything closes by then
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oooohhh, I hate when my husband acts like we will just snack on junk food for dinner. When I cook, I always make sure we have a well balanced dinner, but he will pull the junkfood BS when its his turn. I'm breastfeeding too, so nutrition is really important right now too. He would do it when i was preggers too and it made me sooo mad!
    Anonymous

• it sounds like my husband
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yep, rude. Never turn down food. Next time boss offers take it. You can always save what hubby would have brought if he showed up

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Welcome to my world hun!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2009