a few post partum questions

does breastfeeding hurt? and when does the line on your stomach go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• breastfedding when done correctly should not hurt. If it does detatch your baby and try the latch again. The line, hmmm I dont really remember but I'm 6 months post baby and cant SEE that part of my stomach lol (baby weight) but I guess I am more distracted by my c-section scar to notice. I suppose it is like any other strecth mark and will fade in time
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If you are referring to the Linea Nigra ( a dark pigmented line from your belly button down) not everyone get it. Women with olive and darker skin tones are more likely to develope one. They fade with time. It is different for everyone. Although some women it never totally goes away.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009