X-Box, Anyone??? Yeah Right...

My DH spends a lot of time on-line playing his X-Box games. Anyone in the same boat?

I finally found something to match him though...CafeMom! LOL

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 11:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mne plays online games. we don't have any game sysytems. I figured the PC was addictive enough
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Try standing in front of the TV naked....or you can take the batteries out of the controllers, that will free up some time.....that is only if you want time, cause cafe mom is pretty FUN!!!!
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• YES. Only his friend just got a Wii so now he borrows that..
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• No, I'm the one on the XBOX. SO just plays WoW, lol.
    Nzumbe

Answer by Nzumbe at 11:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes. It drives me crazy. The worst part is he stays up ALL night and plays it, then my 16 month old wants to come in and sit with daddy. Then he wants to wake up Mommy. GRRRR. I have to hide the controllers during the day so i don't have to stare at the back of his head all day
    bmvoss

Answer by bmvoss at 11:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yep, for YEARS I've had to put up with the blasted t.v., computer games, PSP, etc. But now I have cafemom. YES!!!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2009