• In the Spotlight:

Im not sure...help

Today my right hip was hurting bad, I though I could have been prego cause DH and I are trying for our second. I knew it would be too early to test cause its only been two weeks, but I decided to use one of the ovulation predictors I bought two weeks ago. And I am ovulating, is it normal for it to be painful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• not in your hip, I woul docnsider seeing a chirppracter
    Anonymous

• Lots of women feel cramping or pain when ovulating. The ripe egg literally bursts from the follicle. It is specifically painful for anyone that has ovarian cysts or endometreosis
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Totally normal...this pinching sensation is called mittleschmerz. It runs in families. I get it every month when I ovulate and it switches sides from month to month...google this you will find it interesting. I think it is great because I can tell when I am ovulating which makes family planning a breeze.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2009