GED

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD GED BOOK TO STUDY???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Contact your local college, they should have a updated list of books to pass the 2009 GED test...
    Good luck
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 1:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Hi, this group has what you need! GOOD LUCK!!! Let me know if you need help with any science stuff :) Tonya

http://www.cafemom.com/group/50759

science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 5:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Go to the library, the have tons of books to help with the GED test.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• They are all good and based on previous tests. Call your local GED class and they may be able to get you one for free. Libraries have them but usually they get stolen. I kept getting tired of replacing them so we had to hide them behind the desk to get ppl to check them out so they'd bring them back instead of stealing them off the shelf. I never understood that. It is free to check them out and they don't need them after the test so how hard it is to bring them back? go figure.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2009