Anyone else feel so big & nothing fits them that you don't want to leave the house? I feel like this I feel so ugly & fat

Being I was overweight when I got pregnant I just look fatter now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I do but I don't have the excuse of saying i'm pregnant anymore.
    Anonymous

• I feel like nothing fits anymore and I'm 32 weeks so there's no way I'm spending more money on maternity clothes...so I've been wearing sweatpants all over town. Don't let it get to you....
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• try to find clothing that accentuates just the belly. Empire waist shirts(the kind that gather under your breasts) are great at showing off the tummy but hiding the rest.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:20 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• OH GOSH! I am 34 weeks pregnant with twins and NOTHING fits..not even my maternity clothes I got! I sat down in our closet today and just cried to my hubby for about an hour that nothing fit and I wasn't leaving the house lol
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Im 25 weeks and the only thing i wear is sweat pant and jus like you i feel fat and ugly and i was very petite before i got pregnent
    Antoniosmommi09

Answer by Antoniosmommi09 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• twinmommy I do the same thing lol
    I have nothing to wear and it get so deppressing.
    Not even my hubbys t-shirts or pjs.
    I have one good pair of maternity pants I wear over and over. I went to tj max looking for baby clothes and glanced at womens, I just started crying cuz I cant wait to shop again. It's not worth buying maternity clothes they're to expensive and I wont wear them long enough. Im 35weeks so not to much longer.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2009