Do most women lose their mucous plug?

I'm 32 weeks and pretty wimpy and I feel like I'll pass out if/when I lose it...do most women lose it? Just wondering........

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I still have no memory of one at all. Not before I went in to labor, and not after I had my son.
    Anonymous

• Not sure on that one. My sister, my mom and I didnt lose ours when we pregnant, but my cousin did. I know that i'm not much help, but I think you can handle it. Good luck!
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 11:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i didn't lose one with my son but i did with my daughter and it's kinda gross but it won't make you pass out or anything. it just looks like a big blood streaked loogie actually. i lost mine and went into labor 2 hours later. if you do lose it you should know. sometimes it comes out in little globs but you could see a bigger one. good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I lost mine while in labor. It was stringy and bloody.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 1:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2009