Does anyone know if I really need to have Webroot Spyware/antivirus and Symantac Antispyware?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Entertainment

• Abosolutely you do need it. Everyone needs some protection for their computer. You want to protect your investment (PC) and your privacy. The best is to have an independent firewall, and anti-virus. 2 different programs instead of a 2 in 1. YOu can also get a router which adds extra protection to your PC.
    Ifiwereabook

Answer by Ifiwereabook at 9:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yes you do..The first time I didn't have norton on my computer I received a virus and I couldn't even put in a cd.I had to erase everything and reinstall my operating system.I lost vacation pics, documents for school..everything.That's also because I didn'think I would be effected.
    amandahannigan

Answer by amandahannigan at 3:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2008