OK! so i want another...

tattoo... thought i was gonna say baby??? lol
i have 4. 1st is on my left pelvic bone, says Xmas CooKiez w/ my bday (12-25-83)nik nmae is CooKie;) #2 is my daughter's name between my shoulder blades (ouch)#3 on my foot (rose peircing through a heart w/ butterflies) and most recently i got a long stem rose on the right side of my back... but i want more, gimme more! and i need suggestions. any1?

then i got

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 11:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use to hang out at a tatt place when i was in my teen and i would draw tribal for some people while i was doing that i drew my friends kids face in this tribal dragon, while walking you can see the dragon but when laying down you can see her babies it was a neat 3-D thing i did and now i do it in my painting
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:05 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I don't have any tattoos...not my thing! But, I here they are addictive. Your "Xmas Cookies" tatt was a nice play on words......Clever!
    actress

Answer by actress at 12:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I worked in a tattoo shop for few and the big thing was faries or cherries I have 3 2 cherries in waves dd's name above that on my lower back and a dolphin carring a cherry in its mouth on my bikini line
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• wow, u kno wht... ppl keep sugessting cherries.
    things that make u go hmmm. lol
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I was gonna get my husband, my name and both of my sons names going around my wrist kinda like a bracelet.. I also want a coy fish it is a symbol for good luck. Where are you wanting it at?
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 12:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2009