What would you do if you were in this situation?

I was married to someone for 20 years. I love him very much, but I was more like his cook, housekeeper, sex slave, etc. He expected me to take care of our 4 kids, work fulltime, and still have energy to come home and cook a 4 course meal every night, then still feel like performing in bed (when I finally finished all my daily chores). I now live with a guy I have been with for almost 6 years. He helps me do a lot of things around the house (even tho he doesn't help me as much anymore). He is very good to me. I love him, but I'm not in love with him like I should be....even though I think I use to be in love with him. He is a truck driver so he is not around very much. He wants to spend all his time at home with me, which is something my ex never did. But now my ex and I spend alot of time together, and he realizes the mistakes that he made back then. He says he doesn't want to share me. **im out of room now** :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• You are a challenge now that you are with someone else. Go back to your ex and I guarantee things would go back to the way they were before!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I would NOT go back to the Cave Man. Sorry, they don't change their loinskins. He's just missing his maid service and sex toy.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• do not go back
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you go back to him things will go back to the way it used to be, and In my opinion you will be showing the world that you were born yesterday
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I don't think you should be with someone that you aren't in love with...but I don't think you should go back to the ex either because it will be the same as it was for 20 years. You need to go on your own and find someone who you love to be with but also treats you like an equal, unless your ex husband has fallen, knocked his head, had memory loss and can't remember how he use to be therefore has molded into a completely different person...then go back with him...hmmm. All the best to you and I know your head and your heart will help you make the right decision!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• You can't be IN love all the time.. It comes and goes in relationships.. Sometimes you're comfortable enough to just love a person, and sometimes you're ecstatic and in love with them. It all depends on where you are in your lives at the time..
    Rather than comparing the relationships you have had and do have with each man, why don't you compare the feelings??
    And how about you sort out your OWN feelings?? Are you sure this isn't just wanting to be wanted?? Now that things have calmed down with BF, you're liking the attention that ExDH is giving you.. Likewise, you probably got over your marriage with the new attention you received from BF.
    Figure out yourself first. You can't figure outyour relationships until you know who YOU are on the inside..
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 1:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• He is trying to do anything to get you back. The n I will guarantee you it will be same old same old. You will be his slave again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2009