im so sick of ppl asking..

"whr did she get that hair from?"
ok, so my baby has dirty blonde hair (we're black)
i dnt have that color hair and neither does her father. but its obvious that its somewher down the line in one of our families. But ppl seriously ask me why her hair is that color, like i caught a sale at Target or something. i didnt have an option... just kinda happened that way, n thats how its gonna be. so, wht do u think? ppl jus wanns hear thmselves speak, huh?

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 12:05 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah it could be down that line of the family my aunt has a daughter and she has green eyes and both parents dont so its a family thing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I thhink people are rude and some are missing that lil button that filters stuff they say. Its like being 7 months preg(I am) and people thinking they can tell me what to eat and how big I am and wow your last one was how long ago...blah. Blow em off...or tell them"that pesky mailman sure was somethin else" lol that will shut them up and you and hubby can laugh. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• maybe they are just curious.... makes me curious seeing as tho both of you are black with no white in your immediate family... i would probably ask too
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Or it could be a diff father
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm white, my daughters father is black and puerto rican. So she has a very nice tan complexion. People always say to me "where'd she get that tan ?" As if I am baking her in the sun. Yeah it bothers me, and I have had snappy replies to some, but I think it may be people just trying to have something to say? Try to take it with a grain of salt. I don't think they realize how annoying it is.
    Samantha19

Answer by Samantha19 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• well obviously youve had a hair transplant done on your daughter, they did such a great job with it people are curious and want to have theirs done as well.

People are dumb, ignore them.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• frankly its none of thier business. I wish I knew why people have nothing better to do than to be noisy and annoying about stuff that is not a big deal and not their business. ecspecially when it comes to children. i wouldnt pay them any attention.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 12:13 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i love the slick remarks that come from Anonymous ppl!

ANYWAY.. juliansmom317: i know that ppl can be curious, but if i say i dnt know... why go on asking, does your mom have it, what about your grandmom.... lol, if i can say O yea Moms hair is blonde then i would. But i honestly dont know. why ask ask a miilion questions to get the smae answer... curiousity is 1 thing n i respect that...ignorance is something totally different
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:14 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I just think people have poor social skills. I truly don't believe that they are trying ot offend you, they just don't have anything better to say!

My husband and I have darker features and both are children are ghost white-everybody always asks us "Where did they get the blonde hair and light features from?" I don't let it bother me...I know they are just trying to start conversation:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I would say something smartass to make them think for a few seconds like "oh, she got it from the UPS man" or "My husbands best friend has blonde hair", they would be like WTH?
    TiredofInsanity

Answer by TiredofInsanity at 12:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2009