Do you know of any wah jobs that you don't have to pay for?

MrsThomas55

Asked by MrsThomas55 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a list of the companies I've worked for at Make Money at Home. I test everything I post before I recommend it.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes, but they are extremely difficult to find. I know of several Data Entry and Admin jobs which are legitimate. People push surveys as work, but most of those are scams. If you want legitimate survey sites you have to look for group studies. I have spent HOURS searching the internet and have come up with several.  Good luck. If you need help appling let me know.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes. I tutor and work as an online community moderator. I did not pay for anything except more memory for my computer. It was not easy to find my jobs, but it is possible to find a good wah position.
    sherriet

Answer by sherriet at 9:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I have a list of them on my website... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:11 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you want a job you shouldn't have to pay to start. However If you want a Business then Tupperware is a good one. You can start for free simply by hosting a book party and collecting $350 worth of sales. That will then earn you our business kit free. I have had many people start this way. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca GOOD LUCK!!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Athome America has our new Great american freestart program!! You can get an amazing kit of over $600 of homewares and $100 of business supplies absolutly free! Check out my website

www.athome.com/sonjarichardson

If you are interested pm me. good luck in your search and have a great day!

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• You should never have to pay for an at home JOB. If you're looking into an at home BUSINESS, most of them require a start up fee. I know one that doesn't! DiamondCreek Candles! NO start up fee NO inventory and NO parties (unless you want to throw one)!  Click on the link to find out more, or you can PM me.  There's even a group right here on CafeMom to support you, should you decide to become a consultant.  Good luck in your search!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you would like PM me. I work for ChaCha. And can get you started. Basically you log into their site and answer questions from your computer that people text in. You can make anywhere from .10-.22 a question. It does add up.

I have been with them since October 2006. I started after seeing them on Good Morning America. I have been with them through all the changes from Desktop Guide to SMS Guide.

It doesn't cost you anything and you can even get paid when you want.
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 12:25 AM on Mar. 21, 2009