Bangs

IF you dont have bangs, can you give your self bangs? if so please tell me how.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Go to YOUTUBE and type it in if you really must know.
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• The only way I know of getting bangs when you don't have them is getting your hair cut to about eyebrow level.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• To cut bangs you have to take the hair right in front and sep. from all the rest.. Make it wet its easier to do... cut them straight across, make them longer than you would need cause when they dry they will be shorter.. ONLY do right in front cause the more you go to eather side it will stick out if you do it wrong, also dont cut in a U shape it does help at all.. Hope this gets u somewhere...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I cut my own bangs and that's the final product (my picture) lol. What I did I just got a fine comb and did a straight line across my head lol. I mean the more you go back into your hair the thicker/fuller bangs you'll have. If you don't go so far back in your hair they won't be as thick. I went oh maybe an in back. I also cut longer than I needed because you do SO not want to make the mistake of cutting too short. A tip on not cutting too short would be to leave the bangs flat when you cut them don't pull the forward also cut under your fingers not above them. Hope it helps.

xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 2:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't risk it.Ask around at salons for a special price for just bangs.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2009