Hair

IF you dont have bangs, can you give your self bangs? if so please tell me how

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No one is born with bangs, you have to give yourself bangs. Is this a serious question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I have i just section what i want to turn into bangs (had someone make sure it was even) and cut until i got what i desired
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I cut my own hair all the time..
    bangs aren't hard to do.. but I can't tell you how to do it unless you tell me the style of bangs that you want..
    you can check out..
    mylifetime.com
    and look for the "total makeover" under "styles".. sign up(it's free) and upload or picture and see howyou would look with them to determine if you even really want them.. if you do.. pm me and I will give you tips on how to cut your bangs into that style.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:11 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I did it once and messed it up. Had to get my whole hair cut. Too funny. Good Luck.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 20, 2009