What are your thoughts on the Twilight epidemic?

I think it's a tad ridiculous, honestly..I mean, vampires? It's just so old! But to each their own, I'm just expressing my opinion. I would love to hear why you like or don't like it!

irishstarz

Asked by irishstarz at 12:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• Haven't seen the movie or read the books. I'm a big Buffy fan so it wasn't the vampire thing that turned me off. I just read too many reviews that the books were horribly written (in technique, not necessarily the story line). I might read them some day and I'll probably watch the movie when it comes on cable eventually.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• well if i liked vampires i would have read it but i LOVE zombies... i did go through a buffy phase but now that its over i got over it... if i was still in the buffy phase i would definitely have read them :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I love the books. I wasn't that into the movie though. I also love Meyer's last book, it's not about vampires but aliens.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:29 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I haven't started this series yet, but I want to sooo bad! A lot of my friends love the books!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2009