What is the most ridiculous thing....

that you have ever had someone get mean about on here? I have asked what I thought were perfectly harmless questions before and had people make it into something to slam me about. So what about you?

Mishelly728

Asked by Mishelly728 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People like to read my blog and assume I am talking directly to them and get all offensive. She then wrote a bunch of lies about me in her blog ( I hate highschool I dont want to go back). I just got rid of her as a friend. People need to act their age.
    tinaandavasmom

Answer by tinaandavasmom at 10:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yup, me 2.... n they always post anonymously.
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If a person is going to berate you it really makes no difference what the question is. Although I start to wonder what is wrong in their lives, that makes them feel like they have the right to do so.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Hey, it's not all Anons who bash, just so you know:)

I've been bashed because I'm a SAHM, who FF my children, I'm lazy because I like to eat out, I'm Pro-choice ummm..I'm sure there is much more, but that's what I can remember off the top of my head! This is why I post Anonymously. It allows me to be honest without having to receive nasty pm's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• People get highly irrate on here for so many trival reasons....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I agree with anon 12:34, it isn't just anon's that bash but 90% of the time it is. Aperson will bash because they can't accept the fact that there are people who don't think like they do.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I made a comment about the Caylee Anthony case and many people took offense at my wording (fine they have the right to their opinion) but a lot of people got really hateful towards me and I had one women leave a few chatter box messages saying I deserve to die and have my kids kidnapped and murdered, too, for simply having an opinion that was against hers. Geesh. She actually wrote an entire journal posting screaming about how horrible I was. funny stuff. Some people need to step away from the computer from time to time and get a freaking life.
    Other then that I have had many messages about how I'm damned to hell for being an atheist. They are always fun. I don't even have to make a comment. They see my page and then have to comment to me about how awful I am, like I care what they and their god think.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I was made fun of one night for being divorced/alone.
    TiredofInsanity

Answer by TiredofInsanity at 12:44 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i agree... its not only the anons who come off rude.
    but usually whn they do n they're dead wrong, they hide behind that blue question mark!
    i would respect ur rude comments more if u could man up n show us who u are
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm a nice anon. I got stalked on here. The same people kept leaving nasty comments on my questions, so sadly I have to post anon : (
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2009