Pregnant

I am 31-32 weeks pregnant and I just had sexual intercourse and now I am bleeding. Has anyone ever had this happen and what did you do? I called my OBGYN but no response yet. Please help....

barbiejo2009

Asked by barbiejo2009 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• gooooooo to the ER!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I had that happen many times. You don't have to worry about it. You and your baby are fine. It happens cause it's shifting things and it's irritating your cervix. That is what the doctor told me.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I WOULD GO AND GET CHECKED
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• There is no reason to go and get checked. When you are pregnant your cervix is engorged with blood vessels and if you just had sex then you just irritated one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• GET CHECKED OUTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 12:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It happened to me and I rushed to the ER and it was just that my cervix couldn't handle it. I went to my OBGYN the next day and I was put on bed rest and NO SEX.. We both ended up ok but it kinda sucked.. Hope everything work out for you..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 1:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Is it spotting or bleeding? There's a big difference. If it's spotting it's from a vessel that you disturbed with sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I spotted just a little bit after inecourse. I think its normal as long as your not bleeding bleeding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2009