Why do i sometimes get a tingly feeling in my nipples??

I sometimes get a tingly feeling or a feeling like needles stabbing m nipples...
what is this? do others get it too? or am i weird? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Could be letdown....your milk letting down to feed the baby.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I like to call them power surges! Watch out cause here it comes...it usually means your milk is coming so you can feed the little one, but I have had a few since I stopped breastfeeding about 2 years ago. They feel weird but kinda cool! LOL
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 1:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I get that also and I notice it is right around the time for him to eat.
    Melissa6280

Answer by Melissa6280 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I get that too. It is usually when my boobs leak uncontrollably. Whenever I feel it coming, I just grab a new set of nursing pads. hahahaha Gross. It is not even just whenever it is time to feed. I can be thinking about feeding him and it happen. or hear his cry. Kind of weird...
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009