help! lol

we had a rainy day today and out of nowhere i started singing a song i learned in school many years ago. i am hoping someone else know it cause i cant remember it all. it goes like this... though april showers may come your way, they bring the flowers that bloom in may.......(then i think) so if its raining have no regrets, because it isnt raining rain its raining violets... (then something about clouds on a hill and daffodils) lol. brain fart! help!!

krazymami028

Asked by krazymami028 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Then they played tulips on my organ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• That sounds cute! I'll have to check back to see if you find an answer.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• someone found it for me for whomever was curious... Here Comes April Showers April Showers There Goes April Showers Verse 1: Life is not a highway strewn with flowers, Still it holds a goodly share of bliss, When the sun gives way to April showers, Here's the point that you should never miss. Chorus: Though April showers may come your way, They bring the flowers that bloom in May. So if it's raining, have no regrets, Because it isn't raining rain, you know, (It's raining violets,) And where you see clouds upon the hills, You soon will see crowds of daffodils, So keep on looking for a blue bird, And list'ning for his song, Whenever April showers come along. Verse 2: I have learned to smile when skies are gloomy, Smile although my heart's about to break, When I know that trouble's coming to me, cont
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Here's the happy attitude I take. Chorus: Though April showers may come your way, They bring the flowers that bloom in May. So if it's raining, have no regrets, Because it isn't raining rain, you know, (It's raining violets,) And where you see clouds upon the hills, You soon will see crowds of daffodils, So keep on looking for a blue bird, And list'ning for his song, Whenever April showers come along.
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2009