Labor?

So I don't think I'm in labor but I am not sure..I was fine all day and then I ate dinner and sat down and had a really bad contraction (I'm on procardia to stop my contractions so I've been having them). It was so bad that I got sick to my stomach and went to the bathroom and threw up 2 times. I was dry heeving alot after that and each time I did I had a sharp pain. I still feel sick and my contractions are 8 minutes apart. Not painful really anymore. I called my OB and the on call doc is calling me back I just thought I'd ask opinions while I waited. I've also had diareaha (sp?) a little after I threw up. Sorry TMI! I am also 34 weeks pregnant with twins..thanks ladies!

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmmm sounds like a stomach bug. If your contractoins get closer together or follow a pattern then yes. It's possible you had contractions b/c you have diarrhea
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• you could be in labor really bad stomac pains seems like i did when i went in to labor but i thought she was pushin out my tummy like every mornin and she wouldnt go back in
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 12:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2009