Trying to plan a vacation with a group of friends/couples....thinking beach, sun, and fun. Any suggestions??

There will be eight of us, thirty-somethings...no kids. All active but also looking to relax. Thinking all-inclusive, but am open to other options.

Stacy473

Asked by Stacy473 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Travel

• Cruises are always easy....and you have a whole bunch of beaches to choose from.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Playa Del Carmen Riveria Maya, Mexico is beautiful. We went there in February. We stayed at Iberostar resort, which was all-inclusive. They even had entertainment everynight. It was very affordable:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I am a huge fan of cruising!! If you need to get away from each other for a bit there is always that option!!! and no fighting about when/where to eat! Or the bill for that matter! Piece of cake!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my brother goes to some resort in the Florida Keys that he says is wonderful.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• RoyalCaribbean.com LOL we cruise several times a year.. my mom is leaving with her 5 girlfriends... to the sourthern caribbean.. we dont do resorts because most of the time, its a beautiful resort but you can't leave the resort to much crime against tourists.. but a cruise has their own security, they only go to islands or places that arent having issues, or a serial killer, or hostile locals.. plus, you get lots of drinks and booze for cheap... and if you want to get drunk, go for it, if you want to lay on a chair in the open deck, go for it.. i had so much fun on my first cruise, i cant wait til my son is 2 so we can take him on his first cruise..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:44 AM on Mar. 22, 2009