I want a cigarrette sooooo bad!!!

Has anybody ever quit smoking. How on earth did you do it? What did you tell yourself everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I quit when I was pregnant. It was very hard but I did it. When I wanted a cigarette I would grab a coloring book and some crayons and color a page or two. It helped me..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 1:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• TRIED DIDNT WORK WHICH I WILL SAY THIS AND DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY BUT UR CRAZY I SMOKE CUZ IT COMES ME DOWN WHEN IM MAD OR UPSET OR JUST CUZ I NEED ONE LIKE RIGHT NOW SO GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN I HOPE YOU DO QUIT FOR YOU AND ME K
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Get pregnant---society labeling me as a unfit, irresponsible woman that got pregnant and is now killing her child helped me stop--took me 2 weeks! But that's because didn't want to hear the same lectures over and over again by my peers, family and clients...and it is just to hard to hide it. I had a pack and smoked one on my way to work and one on my way home until I had none left...it worked for me!
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes it is very hard to quit.........I did my cold turkey.........I reminded myself how bad I would smell form the smoke......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Myangelelena. Have one for me too, please! Thanks;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My husband did it. Seeing his father dying of emphysema was plenty of motivation.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My hubby said he wouldn't marry me if I didn't quit, he gave me until the wedding. I quit a few weeks after we got engaged. I cut down and then gave myself the reward on one cigarette on Monday afternoons (before a meeting I had every week, it was more of a social cigarette.) My last cigarette was at my bachelorette party. I just wanted to start our marriage off on the right foot.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2009