Would you be angry if you found out one of your children's friends mother was a smoker?

Yes I asked the previous question too! I don't smoke in my house or in my car. I don't even let other children see me smoke. I don't think my childrens friends parents know because I always shower, brush my teeth, wear perfume, etc. to cover up the smell.
We have had his friends over to stay the night and over for playdates! How would you feel if you found this out....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't care unless you were blowing smoke in someone's face.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• YOUR an adult. Its none of my business what you do..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No!
    actress

Answer by actress at 1:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• no... there ARE people in this world that smoke who cares as long as it getting in harms way with children
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I do not care if my children know that my friends smoke-- it gives us an opportunity to discuss the perils of getting addicted to nicotine. However, I would be FURIOUS if I found out they were smoking around my children. That is why my kids do not stay at my own sister's house. I know they would have at least 2 or 3 people smoking around them all the time.

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I am like OP when it comes to my smoking etiquette, I don't do it in the house, I don't smoke around kids, they can see me smoke as I wave to them from far away but I don't even think my co-workers know I smoke. It wouldn't bother me if she was as considerate as I am.
    TiredofInsanity

Answer by TiredofInsanity at 1:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• As long as you aren't smoking in front of my kids I couldn't care less if you choose to smoke. I smoked for 14 years before I quit and it is a personal choice. As adults we are allowed to do as we wish, and not care what others think of us.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• BOO HOO UR KIDS R GOING TO BE ROUND SOMEONE THAT SMOKE SOOONER OR LATER AND IT WILL ALSO TEAH THEM WHAT IT DOES ONLY WHY KIDS START SMOKING IS BE CAUSE THEIR PARENTS DIDNT TEAH THEM BETTER AND THATS ONE REASON I SMOKE IF THEIR NOT BLOWING IT IN THEIR FACE OR WHEN THEIR AN INFANT SMOKING ROUND THEM THEN WHO CARES
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• As long as they weren't smoking with my kids I wouldn't care.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:20 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't be mad or anything, but my boys do have asthma so they maynot be allowed to play at that house. Or at least only if she doesn't smoke while my kids are there.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 1:23 AM on Mar. 20, 2009