can you save the homepage screen?

you know how cafemom added the create your own theme thing? Well if you use someone elses theme can you save them? like if you see several that you like but can use but one right now is there a way to save theres for when you want to change in the future? do you get what I''m saying? I'm not saving my own I'm saving others, if possible?

1boy1girl4me

Asked by 1boy1girl4me at 1:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If you want to use the themes on this site only, just save the code somewhere and label it so you know what it is.

If you want to use it on another site, it might be a little tougher.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 2:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No not for anywhere else.  I just wanted to save it on cafemom for cafemom but wasnt sure if I could save it, there is NO option.  There is no code that I have seen.  Are we talking about the same thing?  I'm talking about on your homepage profile theme/background.  There is no code for that, that I seen.  Where is cafemom when you need them?

1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 12:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009