Whats the dumbest thing someone without kids has asked you?

Has anyone without kids ever asked you any stupid or off the wall questions or comments about having kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "what am i waiting for 2 have another 1"?
    ok, cuz u have none, n you're worried about my next 1... whts wrong with this picture?
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• When my daughter was born my brother asked when she'd sit up? So I told him. Then he asked when she'd roll over? And I told him. Then he asked when she'd play fetch. lol. When she got to be about 18 months he'd throw a ball for her and she'd go get it and bring it back, so he cracked up laughing and told me that she really does know how to play fetch.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Oh my favorite is "does it really hurt to give birth" nooooooo it's more relaxing than a 2 hr long bubble bath.... IDIOTS!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• PERSON: "How many kids do you want to have?"/"Do you want to have more kids?"
    ME: "I think I'll stop at 5"
    PERSON: "FIVE!? FOR WHAT?!"
    ME: "Because I want to? :-/"
    PERSON: "Well your husband must have talked you into that"
    ME: "WTF?"
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 1:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i hate when any one with or with out kids are like
    awww is it a girl or boy
    its like idk she is in a dress and wearing pink
    i aslo hate when they asked if it hurt give birth like lizafur13
    it annoys me
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I am not normally a fan of dressing girls in all pink, but my daughter won't wear anything in her hair (that would show that she is a girl) so when I am taking her out somewhere I usually dress her quite obviously in pink to help people know that she is a girl. I was in the doctor's office, and Caitlyn is LITERALLY head to toe, every piece of clothing, dressed in pink--this younger woman (probably early twenties) looks at me and asks "oh, how cute, what is HIS name?" Seriously, I don't know how much more obvious I could make it!! LOL
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 1:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• We have 2 kids. When people ask us thier ages, we tell them that our daughter is 1 and our son is 2, and then they ask us, "oh, are they twins??"

Lmao, some ppl are just too much
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I had a teenager ask me how I could stand to listen to my baby crying. We were at the grocery store and he was getting cranky standing in line. I just kind of looked at her like, what am I supposed to do, stuff him in the diaper bag until he quits?
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 2:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• "sOo.. do you like, have holes in your nipples?"

i actually thought that was kinda funny... but yea.. there you go.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 2:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• ^^referring to breastfeeding..

just to avoid any other "dumb questions" XD
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 2:18 AM on Mar. 20, 2009