Anything funny?

Jokes, stories, embarrassing moments lately?

TiredofInsanity

Asked by TiredofInsanity at 1:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was working yesterday a third grade boy asked me if I had a son. I told him that I had a little girl. He looked at me and said "Oh, that sucks" and walked away. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i was at the mall with my SO,DD and step-sister
    and this girl came up and she was like omg wut a cute little boy
    and im like she is a girl
    then the girl and i were talking and my DD vomited all over this girls shirt!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My 9 mos old was eating some of my mashed potatoes at dinner time in the middle of a resteraunt and let out a humongous, contest-worthy trucker burp. While all the adults at the table were trying not to crack up, he's just grinning away.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• "treat every stressful situation like a dog:if you cant hump it or eat it, piss on it and walk away" found this and thought it was cute lollaughing

bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm a new grandmother and I found out how to feel young again! I took my daughter to her 6 week OB checkup and stayed out in the waiting area with my 6 week old granddaughter. So many people who came in asked me how old my baby was, if she was my first, and how I'm finding motherhood! LOL.....the nurses, who know me from being with my daughter at all her prenatal appointments, were smiling when they overheard.
    Of course, I told each person the truth of being the Grammy, but it sure felt good to feel "young" again!
    I told the nurses that I'll be back, without my daughter, just to sit with my granddaughter in their waiting area when I need a boost to my ego....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Awwwwww! PrydferthMenyw.......that's great! I'm glad you had a good time with your daughter and new granddaughter!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009