Is this a guy thing?

Does anyone elses hubby beg you to allow anal sex then get mad when you say no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. Hubby has no interested in anal, thank goodness!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Mine used to beg but he never got upset that I didn't want to do it. I just explained why. Try explaining your feelings and if it's something you would never consider try grossing him out by talking about what could happen durring anal sex gaurantee he'l never bring it up again!!lol
    ELEMommy

Answer by ELEMommy at 1:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes my hubby ask for it. So I say if you let me, I will let you...that ALWAYS is a sure way to end that conversation FAST...and if it doesn't you have a whole other problem on your hands..LOL
    Watch the drinks though a few......I mean like 10-15 of those and all of a sudden all bets are off!
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• An intimate sexual relationship should be about what BOTH people want! He has no right to get mad at you for saying no. You have no reason to feel guilty for saying no.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• nope. i give it to him sometimes because it is very tight and pleasurable for him and can be very pleasurable for a woman if you know how to do it without injuring yourself.
    i can count on one hand hw many times ive done it with him and weve been together 4 years but it can be very good on both ends if done correctly.

but...if someone oesnt like something....the other needs to le tit go OR..if its a fetish that is so big he masturbates t oit, you should at least try it once
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• we tried it once and i hated it.. so he knows not to bring it up.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009