what do you ladies think?

DO YOU THINK OF THE THEORY ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER?
I JUST FOUND OUT MY BOYFRIEND WAS CHEATING ON ME FOR A FEW MONTHS WITH HIS FRIENDS GF WHILE I WAS PREGNANT, AND EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME, ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER.
I KNOW SOME PEOPLE CHEAT BECAUSE THEY ARENT FULFILLED AT HOME. WETHER IT BE SEXUALLY OR NOT.
MY BF SAYS THAT HAVING SEX WITH ME IS TOO BORING, SO WHOS TO KEEP HIM AT HOME?
SO WHAT DO YOU THIK=NK, ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Hard to say...not all men are the same.
    Some just f- up and others need to know they are wanted and can have everyone, and others just can't have sex with the same women for FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's not just men though, some women are just like this
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Unfortunately I think that in this situation, I wouldn't trust him again. If a guy gets drunk and sleeps with a girl while you're in the middle of a fight, and then comes home and admits it and apologizes, there's a good possibility that he won't cheat again. If a guy cheats on his gf while he is carrying her child, because he's not getting sex that meets his expectations, there's a great chance that he'll do it again.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• There are exceptions to every rule...but the rules come about because MOST people aren't excpetions.

But this goes deeper. He insulted you by saying sex with you is boring. YOU DESERVE BETTER than someone who will insult you like that over something as TRIVIAL as sex. (Yes, it is TRIVIAL in the grand scheme of things. There are things that are FAR more important.)

So...release him to go find his own excitement. Just make sure your child support ducks are in a row.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Absolutely! I was in a relationship where I got cheated on frequently a long time ago. Let me just tell you that they will do it over and over again given the oppertunity. I think that people whom cheat may be able to move on and not cheat with someone else in their future but if you let someone burn you like that once they will more than likely do it to you again. Bottom line whether he will always be a cheater of not you should know you deserve better than that and so does your child!!
    ELEMommy

Answer by ELEMommy at 1:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I think he sounds like an asshole. And If he thinks your boring in bed, cheating isn't gonna help..Maybe he should put forth more effort and make it more fun. Rather then cheat. You will figure it out...
    Us women are stronger then we think. Love makes us weak temporarily till we get back on our feet and fight back.
    You should let him go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Wow...not only did he cheat, he has a cocky attitude about it and blames you. That man will cheat again.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Toriandgrace getting drunk and cheating is no excuse and yes once a cheater always a cheater to the OP.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:14 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If someone gets carried away with feelings and makes a mistake that they truly regret, then I think that is a person who can change and may never cheat again. However, it the guy justifies his cheating and thinks it is no big deal, I think he is just about telling you he will cheat whenever he gets the opportunity! Nevermind generalities....this guy sounds like a true cheater...the exact kind the phrase "once a cheater, always a cheater" refers to!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• He told you point blank why he cheated. Do something about it.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2009