weird discharge!

ok so like im 7w 1d today havent done nothing different not having sex right now or anything but like i started to get this light white creamy discharge it looks like the discharge after a orgasm or something but im not having any and i know it sounds weird but i put my finger there and it was on my finger so i tasted it to see if it was the same since i know what i taste like after a orgasm but like it wasnt the same at all it was like bitter and sour but it doesnt have much smell ecsept its like kinda like old panty smell thats gross i know but thats how i can explain it its weird but my doctor wont see me until 9w no sooner but should i go to the hospital or is this ok and normal???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have had a yeast infection my ENTIRE pregnancy. Creams make is it worse. I have the same discharge..The only way I could control it even a little was stop trying to fix it..

My pregnancy is fine. My baby is fine. My step sister went thru the same thing..I think it's a hormonal thing with pregnancy..You should be fine until your next doc visit. happens alll the time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• well i got the same thing and my doc told me that it was a yeast infection and that could hurt ur baby if it is so i would think about changing ur doc so that u can get looked at...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2009