adding to a question someone else asked earlier about anal sex...

so i was told by my doctor to not have sex because it could irritate my cervix & cause me to bleed more than i should (i've been having a bleeding problem when i do too much activities). however, i was wondering if ANAL sex is okay? i was told masturbation is fine, i just can irritate my cervix...so i was guessing anal is fine, but thought i'd ask the advice of you moms out there. i do know the safety guidelines to anal in general, i've both studied sex & safe sex, as well as been practicing anal sex for years now...just wondering if that too would be an irritant to my bleeding?

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 2:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's perfectly safe to have some good ol' anal sex, even with a bun in the oven. In fact, some couples prefer to have anal sex during pregnancy since the hormonal changes in a woman's body, the rearrangement of the uterus, or the pressure from the growing uterus on the bladder can make vaginal penetration uncomfortable. Later in pregnancy, using the back door can be less convenient since positions ideal for such an activity might be harder to manage. Also, as the baby's head engages more into the pelvis, things might be a little too crowded down there to bring another friend to the party.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• See the thing is your cervix will WAKE up when you are aroused.....
    It wakes up to much and you will most likely get blood....
    So since you are sharing, what do you mean practicing anal sex???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• to the first anon: practicing as in learning about, studying, trying out, figuring out what i like & dislike, & then performing with an arrangement of things (fingers, toys, my husband...)

to the second anon: thank you greatly for your answer =) that with the awareness that the first anon stated about the arousal basically answers my question, thank you.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:14 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• We are one in the same.....just did not want to give a complete NO or a YES wanted to give some facts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2009