help please

i am almost 3 months pregnant and i am afriad that when the baby comes that my hubby will not want to spend time with me anymore and i am afraid that he won't want anything to do with the baby wut do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• OK...hubby is the least of your worries...when the baby comes you might not want to spend time with hubby. You will love your baby like you have NEVER loved before, you will NEVER EVER want to leave the baby EVER.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• You dont need to be worrying about you dh. You need to worry about yourself and the baby. After we had our son, it brough us closer together. maybe it will be the same way for you
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My husband didnt want anything to do with the baby while I was carring it, Our situation was tough at first,he was working alot we didnt have much time together then he went to working nights, it got better though , so he had a little to do with her, by age one she was "daddy's girl" shes 4 now and she loves him so much, they have a wonderful relationship! So You maybe surprised!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Are there actual issues in your relationship that make you wonder about this...or is it just fear and general anxiety? If there are red flags in your relationship, then you need to look at that realistically. But if it is just something that your mind is doing all by itself, then you need to just take one day at a time and relax!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2009