can everyone answer please

i'm trying to get pregnant so the ovulation thing said march 30- 5 but i did before in it don't work does anyone of any tips for me thank you

TRYIN215

Asked by TRYIN215 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Everyday of the month and NO STESS!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• can u send me message please thank u
    TRYIN215

Answer by TRYIN215 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Read " taking charge of your Fertility" by Toni Weschler.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 2:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I will second the recommendation for Toni Wechsler's book. It was worth a hundred ovulation kits for us.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• all I did was stay laying down and didnt move or get up. So I dont really have any other suggestions. good luck though!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• here is how we got pregnant with ds....i was on the pill for a while(a few years)...stopped taking the pill in april of 05 and in june of 05 we concieved my son. They say you are extremely fertile once you stop taking bc. That's how we did it...then we had sex everyday for like 2 months...
    kaeleighalexis

Answer by kaeleighalexis at 6:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Me and my husband tried for about 3-4 months to get pregnant with my son. The month we said we won't try again that is when I got pregnant. So don't stress yourself it will happen when its time. I wish you luck.
    teenb7

Answer by teenb7 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009