Do you have any friends who act like the are better then you?

I have a friend who Ive known since middle school. When I see her in town shes all nice. But on myspace/ facebook. She never talks to me.. even when I leave comments. She makes me feel bad. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The people in my life who acted like that are no longer in my life.

Life is not a competition. Motherhood is not a competition. It is time to free yourself from that friendship, from the insecurities she instilled in you, and be happy. We only have a short time here....far too short a time to worry about people who are unkind to us.
    flower_momma

Answer by flower_momma at 3:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Thats not a friend
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• She is not a friend.
    "Be who you are always because those who matter dont mind, and those who mind dont matter."
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you see her in town and such I would make a polite/cool comment like "Damn girl, I leave you comments and you never answer, but that's ok". That is letting her know that you know how she is. If she doesn't answer you then she is not your friend and then you go on with life.
    TiredofInsanity

Answer by TiredofInsanity at 2:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I know quite a few people like this. I think they are having identity crisis..,lol..
    babymomma4

Answer by babymomma4 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Its been like a year that Ive tried talking to her. I wanna delete her but we have mutual friends! O well shes NOT a friend... I saw her @ a church funtion and she didnt speak so whatever. I just feel bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My problem was she made me feel like a bad mother. She would make comments and I just thought how dare you I know my son and we parent differently. I dont talk to her anymore. If she ever wanted to talk to me I may but tell her don;t make comments about how I raise MY son its not ur job to say anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I wanna tell her about her self.... but if i bump into her or we meet up through a mutual friend. Id feel stupid. Maybe she doesnt know shes ignoring me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• She cant make you feel bad unless you let her. You have control over whos words effect you. If she is not a friend, why would what she had to say mean anything to you?
    Friend are there for you, not there to put you down, or make you feel bad.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Ok, I get it, you need to stop worrying about her and get on with yer bad self. If you show her that you are doing a great job at raising your baby then what could she possibly say? Another thing, it makes me sad that someone could be that rude at church. That is a sacred ground where you say hi to everyone and lend a hand. I seem to notice though that after I leave church everyone is a bitch. lol. Hey I am religious but also realistic.
    TiredofInsanity

Answer by TiredofInsanity at 2:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2009