How low can you go?!

A former friend, a mother that is 10 years older than me couldn't handle me being honest with her when she pissed me off so I politely told her to eff off. Now she stalks me and says horrible things about me and my family in her status, actually insulted my husband AND child! How would you handle this childish person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would kick her ass. lol. Ok not literally. But just ignore her. Be the adult and let her look stupid! 10 years older then you? I mean COME ON!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• knock her out...no not really. I would just tell her that she needs to stop talking about my family. they did nothing to you, I did. If you can't deal with the truth then get over it.But if you said something about her family then really theres nothing you can do..you both were being low.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• The worst thing you could do to someone who is trying to get under your skin in to pay her NO attention. If this does not work then beat that itch down!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• you could just block her. then she can't see your profile to say nasty things about you. And that will take away the temptation for you to go looking at her status and getting all upset. Works out in your favor both ways. or.... Report her to a CM Admin
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Just ignore her. The reason why she posted it as her status is to get a reaction from you. Very childish.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2009