has your husband ever..

read all your postings on cafemom? i came in our room after doing something and my dh was sitting here reading my posts and replies and going through it all!! lol. i wasnt mad cause i was trying to hide something but for some reason it was embarassing!! it was almost like someone reading my diary!! i say alot of good things about him on here so i think he liked that cause he usaully bitches about me beign on here alot so i guess he was seeing what it was bout!! my question is does your dh/so bitch about you spending alot of time on cafemom and/or read your posts and whatever to see what its about? i told him to go to cafedad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• lol all the time girl i here it all the time i finnally showed him around the site and everything i had posted and all my replies he likes the show downs the most isnt that funny lol
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 3:58 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I don't think my husband has, but if he did I wouldn't care. Half the time I tell him what I'm up to whether he wants to know or not :).

Besides that, he likes gun stuff so he has his own little forum that he plays on so he doesn't care when I'm on here.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 4:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I find this question quite funny just because we have been so busy here lately moving, expecting our first child plus my husband just had surgery on his leg and had 5 screws and a plate put in there, so I havent had any time for CafeMom. Point being though my husband is almost completely useless, now thats a joke in its self right? He cant really help me much is what I am trying to say he cant walk without a walker right now, he isnt able to drive, and cant really help me with the "setting" up of our sons room because its upstairs. So what does he do? Surfs the web. And actually goes to the CafeMom website at least twice a day. He was always peeking over my shoulder asking questions who I was talking to etc. So I showed him the website and explained to him how it was like a mom support group. And Mommies I swear he is always reading the stories and asking and answering questions now. He tells me its his way of being prepared.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Only when he needs a good laugh. I'm bluntly honest in my responses. And he gets a kick out of the reactions I get. I comment and move on, rarely looking back at a post. He is the one who goes to check out what people say.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:20 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I don't think mine wants to know what a bunch of moms talk about. I bet he would only get through 2 of my posts before he would say "Jesus, that's what you do on there?"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:29 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• iI THINK ID BE IMB TO! MY HUBBY DOESNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT CAFEMOM, I HAVE NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION WITH ANN. ONLINE HE THINKS IT CRAZY BUT I HAPPEND ACROSSED IT AN NOW CAFEMOM IS INTERESTING AND GRAT FOR ME,I DONT THINK HE'D UNDERSTAND.,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• no. he has all of my passwords, i have his. but we dont feel a need to read stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• oops i posted anon. sorry that alst one was me
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No ,Like I said before ,I married Ward Cleaver,he does'nt care what I do,would'nt do him any good.lol He has never even ask about it,and I'm sitting in the Living room with him,while he is watching T.V
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• he would probably say "omg you girls talk about everything" talk talk talk
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 20, 2009