Verrrryyyy Happy!! **Not a question**

Just wanted to share with you that my friend went into labor about 11:00pm March 19, 2009 and is due to have her daughter anytime now!! I'll post more when I know!! I'm so excited for her! I'm going to be an auntie.. not by blood my my first niece! yay!

foreveryours66

Asked by foreveryours66 at 4:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• congratulations!! Can't wait to hear when she has her! Are you going to be there? I was there for the birth of my niece and it was the most awesome experience ever!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No, sadly I can't be there when she has her. I will be there today sometime. I had two of my own. I loved every minute of it!
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 4:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I love waiting for babies...lol!! Especially when they're not mine!! I haven't gotten to in a while, but my sister just started TTC so hopefully soon. Best of luck...hope mom and baby are safe and happy.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• How wonderful! I wish her a happy and memorable labor and birth experience. My heart is melting just thinking about it. Best wishes to all!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Thank you for letting us know of this exciting news. You have brought a smile to my face this first thing in the morning. Let us know when you are able how everyone is, please. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• This is exciting news, Congrats!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:00 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• congratulations

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Awe... congratz auntie..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 8:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• YAY!! =}
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2009