• In the Spotlight:

what did everyone think of Obama on the tonight show?

I thought it was a great interview. Obama is the best thing that ever happend in the Political World. Honest, true to himself,sincere and a 'normie'. You can see that what he is doing is for the USA people and world in general and not for himself, unlike most politicians. We NEED someone just like him in the UK. Obama is a breath of fresh air!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• doesn't he have more important things to do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• ever heard of multitasking anon?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I think that he should NEVER be without his teleprompter.... what an idiot.
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 6:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• are you kidding??? he was amazing!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Haha me too misskimmy62, me too! I am by far way too tired to actually state my feelings on this except for hey if the UK wants him they can have him!
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• We will even throw in 50 DVD's (that won't work on European machines)
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 6:21 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• He fits right in with all the actors in Hollywood :o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Did we (and by we I mean all the Obama Sheeple) elect a president or a frickin celebrity? You'd think he'd have more important things to do than appear on a late night TV show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I believe that anything is better than our last president. IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• How's that Kool-Aid?

How do I think he did? I can't wait to see what the markets do today. To paraphrase Obama - the problems we have today is that some people took big risks with other people's money. Yeah, hello!! THAT is called investing in the stock market. THAT is what you do when you invest in the market. You gamble. You say here "take my money and put it where you think it might grow. I do this understanding that it might also shrink if your crystal ball is faulty." Now he wants to put caps and laws in place that says how Wall St can and can not invest? It might sound good to the layity but the guys and girls in the marker may not agree.

When do we start taking personal responsbility here? Lots of people saw lots of "get rich" quick opportunities in the stock market. I personally know people that quit their day jobs to sit at home and play stock-broker online. Those people aren't so happy right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Mar. 20, 2009