PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!

I took a preg test and it has invisable line whats it mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL; you're not serious are you?!
    Mel.Ann.Choly

Answer by Mel.Ann.Choly at 6:33 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Oops sorry im really nervous i had a miscarrage so im kind nervous but i mean it looks like a positive but the line down is really light
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Hmmm well what kind of HPT was it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Its equate ahhh omg i wanna get another test but my man doesnt wanna take me ;-( i had a miscarrage a month ago so im like AHHHH! but i dont wanna get to happy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Retest...cause I mean some brands of HPT are just bad. I would buy EPT or Clearblue they are more accurate than Walmarts Equate. Best of luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Good luck to you!

Answer by Bmat at 7:14 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I use equate brands, and they have worked for me with all 3 pregnancies, never have been wrong. With my 2nd pregnancy it was a VERY faint line where I had to put it in direct sunlight to read it. That one ended in a mc. I would have to say its positive if you had even the faintest of lines! Good Luck, if you want just retest again, wait maybe a day or 2....!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:21 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Always stick to digital....
    babyjet07

Answer by babyjet07 at 7:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Equate works fine. Thin line is still a line. The nurse told me that the lines measure hormone levels and that some women have lower levels of hCG but it still means your pregnant. Remember that false negatives are more common than false positives. The chance of a false positive is very, very small.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• The second line from both my pregnancies were SUPER light. I almost threw one away when I found out I was pregnant this last time because it looked like it wasn't there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2009