He has discovered my hair.

My baby boy is almost 2 months and has started to pull my hair whenever he can get his hands on it. Should I get a haircut?

tobys.mommy

Asked by tobys.mommy at 7:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• either a hair cut or put it up i remember those days and hated it
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 7:14 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Hello, neither of my sons had a favourite blanket or toy - they both just took to my hair and twiddled it when they needed comfort. My eldest boy stopped when he was around 6 and my 5 year old still twiddles my hair all the time. I have rules on the twiddling - only ever 1 hand, no twiddling the front as it hurts. Keep your hair!!
    greenAllie

Answer by greenAllie at 7:23 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• just put it in a pony tail until he's old enough to understand not to pull.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Do you want him to keep pulling it???? LOL

Just put it up when you hold him... Its no big deal really, they will lose interest fast.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my daughter was all about pulling my hair when she was that little. so i just learned to pull it back whenever i was holding her. she plays with it now.. but she understand to be sweet.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• if you wont mind having it short.. other wise pony tail.. but it wont stop for awhile most likely.. as he gets older teahc him gentle... wait til discovers other things lol.. last nite we were cuddling and i had atanl top on and i hadnt shaved my armpits and my 2 yr old goes MOMMY YOUR PITTS HAIRY! lol... kids are funny..wait til he finds his peepee too..
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 20, 2009