pooty training girls

OK I know you guys are going to say she is to young and my oldest was potty trained at a year and a half. My DD is 14.5 months old and has been pee trained for a few weeks now. She very rarley has a pee accident. She can't tell me yet, but she will wine at me or give me a diaper and that is how I know she has to go lol. I don't use pull ups for they are to exspensive, but I still use diapers if she goes down for a nap or if she goes down at night. I will also use them if we go out someplace and she hasn't had a bowel movement. The thing is she isn't poop trained yet I think because she can't tell me and she probably isn't aware of that one yet (she uses undies all day at home) but I am tired of cleaning up poop lol if I keep her in a diaper until she gets that part will it make her stop peeing in the potty? How can I get her to poop in there? She is pee trained I am tired of cleaning up poop lol help what can I do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• actually in europe most kids are fully potty trained much earlier than the us...just takes more dedication and time
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• no bashing she is doing this on her own (peeing) I do not force neither of my kids to go) and don't tell me she is to young to go what do you think they did back in the old days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• hehe pooty training :] the word poot is funny.... dont mind me im half awake ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• lol oh sorry I didn't realize I spelled it wrong potty lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• its early :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:23 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I know you don't want to hear this, but if she can't tell when she needs to go poop then she is not ready to be potty trained. I know you don't want that answer, but it is true. If she doesn't know the sensation or can't tell you then there is now way for her figure out how to poop on the potty. I would give it a little longer. I do think she will regress if you put diapers back on her, but the only other alternative is to let her keep pooping her pants. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Well the thing is I have tried going back to the diapers but she wont pee in them anymore she crys until I take her to the bathroom. Even if she has a diaper on she still wants to pee in the potty. So what do I do if she crys to pee in the potty? Just ignore it then until she gets older and is ready to poop in the potty?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• start watching your dd more carefully.. all kids throw off a "warning sign" they are trying to do their business.... some kids go & hide behind a chair.. some kids will squat down...
    my dd will get the 'look' in her eye & if she catches you looking at her she will wave & say hi, hi, hi! its so funny...
    so start looking for your dd signs that she is pooping.
    as soon as you figure out what her sign is, start wisking her off to the potty to finishe her business..
    you can also take the poop in her undies & put it in the toilet & tell her this is where our poop goes, lets see if you can make your poop go in here next time. .
    or... go poop in front of her. take her to the bathroom & tell her what you are going to do. do your business in front of her then show her the "reward" (lol)..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• mommaTasha1003 that is sooo funny I started laughing lol. When you r DD says hi hi hi how cute lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2009