ya the spring is here.

it was nice out and my daughter decided to go down to the end of the street and play.well my neighbor who we dont get along with found out.now there all giving us a hard time again.her best friend lives down the street(the neighbor)and now they wont let my daughter play.i am out side waiting for my daughter to get off the bus and theyare driving down the street now beeping at me.like 7 beeps each.i thought you guys are idiots.i dont want this happening again.i have been in the house all winter and know that it is spring they are going to start there crap with me.my oldest daughter says do the same thing.drive by there house and beep like a maniac.i just want to be left alone .i dont know how to make these people leave me alone.i have my curtains and shades mostly closed i need some sun...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not sure I understand why they are treating you this way. Is it because your dd went down the street to play? At their house? I don't get it - sorry!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I thought beeping was like a form of hello.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:26 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i thought so to but not so much.they just beep and look at me and laugh.when they are driving down the street alone and i wave they dont wave back(cause i thought the beep was a hello)and then my neighbor had been grinning at me so i thought she was saying hi so i waved well she said it was a malicious wave and didnt let her kidsplay with mine.i didnt get it .she flipped me off at the bus stop i didnt do anything and i was blamed for this..i really dont get what is going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• OK.....so they are thinking something about you and it's not good. So who's blaming you? And did your kid say something to theirs that may have started all this? It sounds like they are bullies. Try to ignore them and keep you head up high. You might not find the answer for why you've been singled out but at least you can keep your daughter from their behavior.

If the behavior gets aggressive, you may need to consider filing a restrain warrant.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• actually the daughter slapped my daughter in the face...i saw it.the daughter admitted she did it but the mom says no she didnt???whats that all about.i didnt make a big deal out of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• how old are these people?!? I would try not to let them get to you if you want your curtains open have them opened! its a free country just know that you're the better person because you dont have to play childish games
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2009