how many times in one day

okay my one year olds new things is "whats that?" its all day everyday whats that whats that whats that i think she watches dora too much lol. what is something your little one says that you swear if you hear it one more time you will pull your hair out?

j-dub09

Asked by j-dub09 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I thought I would kill my nephew when he was about 3 and in the 'why' stage. It makes for neverending questions, all day long. Every answer you give, gets a 'why'. Something for you to look forward to!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my 2 yr old is super attatched to his binky. but he is also the most scatterbrained kid in the world so he constantly misplaces them. all day long all i here is "mama where da dinky are, where da dinky are" i swear it is like nails on a chalkboard!
    3burrboys

Answer by 3burrboys at 9:33 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my son is 3 1/2 and has only asked that once. hopefully that stage passes. i dont mind here and there but it is annoying when it does not stop.
    2cuddlebabies

Answer by 2cuddlebabies at 9:33 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My daughter used to say "Hi" to EVERYONE she saw in the grocery store. Almost everyone would say hi back. So it got kind of old... greeting people as I walked by, lol.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my daughter used to say why come ma-ma ?
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• maybe we should get them all together i can hear it now:
    where da dinky?
    whats that?
    why?

where da dinky?
    whats that?
    why?
    j-dub09

Answer by j-dub09 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• The only thing my son says a lot over & over is Daugh for Doggie. It's cute but when he wants me to hold him up to the window for half an hour just so that he can point and say doggie to our dog outside it gets kind of old.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• lol, I have a 16 month old and shes the same way, and she also is going through the "No" stage. I can say do you want a banana? and she will say no but then get mad if I dont give it to her, She thinks no means yes. lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• "Caw cool" (spelled how it sounds). It means motorcycle and popsicle in his language. He just realized how much he loves motorcycles so every time he sees one, on tv, a picture, hears one go past the house, etc - or every time he decides he wants a popsicle he says it. It's actually really cute but I'd wish he'd learn to say the real words!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my daughter says mine....everything is mine. if im unloading or loading the dishwasher she pulls out the dishes and says mine, if im running the vaccum she stands infront of it and says mine, the coffee table, the computer, my phone everything is mine! drives me nuts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2009