what would you do if

you were married and then met your 'prince charming?' or your 'soul mate'

i mean i havent yet just me an my hubby arent doing so hot lately so i like to pretend my price charming will come with my glass slipper ;]

of course, you never realize you're living your happily ever after until its gone

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 9:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• you know when you meet your soul mate, be brave and go and try to find him.
    greenAllie

Answer by greenAllie at 12:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• no such thing as perfection. just women with too high of standards who leave a good thing only to find it was their best already
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i know, my husband is a great man im just a disgruntled housewife and he plays WoW all day and ignores me :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I met my dh while I was engaged to someone else. I had the wedding planned and everything. But it took meeting my dh to know for sure that it wasn't meant to be with the other person. With that said, I don't think going out and looking for someone else while married is the thing to do. I wasn't t looking for it, it kind of came to me. I hope things work with your dh or prince charming comes to get your soon : )
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• oh im definitely NOT looking! i stay at home all day or go to school :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:32 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I am living happily ever after and he's never going anywhere.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 9:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my hubby plays wow.

plaly wow with him 1-2x a week..it will get you involved in his passion, he will think its hot you play wow and the other nights he can spend with you.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i play wow too but hes on a pve server alliance and im a pvp server horde (we played wow seperately before we met) and he wont switch and all my IRL friends play on my server
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• wow bmat thats a good idea i really do need a hobby and stop annoying people on CM ;]
    aliciatron

• Hey just choose your hobby wisely,or you just might meet your prince charming there. lol good luck dear
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2009