Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

school counselor

interested in going into this field. any school counslors i can speak with?

Answer Question

Asked by windowgirl at 10:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • call your local school and talk with their counselor

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

  • not a counselor but you will go for a degree in sociology--at least my sis did and she has been a counselor before


    Answer by lesliegail22 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

  • You will need a Masters Degree to be a school counselor. I am not a school counselor, but I am a counselor. If I can help you in any way, let me know.

    Answer by Magpie75 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
Turbo Tax

Next question overall (Religion & Beliefs)