I need to clean house UGH!!! and i don't feel like it anyone else?

what room do you hate to do? mine is the bathroom. what chore do you hate? mine is dishes and laundry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't mind cleaning,but today ,I can't get moving,maybe i need to get off this CM and get busy.But what if I miss something? lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm cleaning too. Washing bed sheets, cleaned bathroom, swept the floors. Now I have to mop, which I hate.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:20 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I hate cleaning!! I am so unmotivated and really need to clean my house and go through clothes to find out what doesn't fit anymore. Make room for new clothes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i hate cleaning in general :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• maybe if i get some coffee maybe my butt will get moving, but i'm still tired gesh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• confusedsome days it would take a rocket under my ass to get me motivated, but once i get going i'm pretty unstoppable that is untill i have to go to shops or the bank then i cant get going again when i come home ..i hate doing the kitchen ...and dd bedroom i swear i'm going to take out life insurance before i go in there..how do they make such a mess in such little time

dee778

Answer by dee778 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i hate cleaning the kitchen...and i have to do it EVERY day haha. but bathroom is a close second! i sould be cleaning now, but my baby refuses to cooperate :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• There is a ton of laundry to do. Dishes, vacuuming, but I hate doing the bathroom because I have little boys who stand up to pee, so they don't care if they pee all over the seat or the floor because I'm the one that sits to potty and I'm the one that cleans up. So the bathroom is what I loathe cleaning...GROSS.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Although I do clean house it is one of my most least liked things to do. Even as a girl growing up while most of my friends were playing Suzy Homemaker. I was out playing softball, marbles,bike riding. and even to this day..when the outdoors call, I wanna go. :)
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I got all my laundry done yesterday and my kitchen is still clean from last night. My son is old enough to clean his own room and "his"living room. We have our den and "his"living room. My den is clean except for the baby's toys which she's playing with. I mopped and vaccuumed yesterday although the floor could use another round of vaccuuming already! Other than that....I gues I just have to clean my room which isn't really messy. Oh and I already cleaned the 2 bathrooms as well. So I can sit on my ass all day if i want to,lol!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2009