Whats the difference between diaper wipes or the kids hand wipes?

Do you use the unscented diaper wipes to wipe their face or hand wipes to wipe their bottom? Whats the difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would use diaper wipes on the face, but not hand wipes on the bum. Hand wipes are usually anitbiaterical and contain some alcohol. I would think they would be a little hard on the bum. But to each their own.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Depending on the hand wipe, alcohol. If it's an antibacterial hand wipe(like wet ones) then I would check the ingredients before using it on a little one's bottom.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• to be on the safe side, only use diaper wipes for thier rear. i know wet ones irratated the skin on the bum through a friend of mine. i think the alcohol on the hand wipes hurt. i know if it has alcohol on it, it might burn
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2009